From lip-smacking dips to condiments, 505 green chile adds authentic and rich flavors to your otherwise boring dishes. It is made up of three simple ingredients: garlic salt, lime juice, and flame roasted green chile peppers.
Take your scrumptious delicacies to the whole next level with a delicious sauce or spice made of 505 green chile. Once you taste it, we’re sure you will come back for more.
The spice and mouth-watering flavor of green chile help achieve the right balance between hot and soothing. The best part about 505 green chile is that it can perfectly blend with any recipe.
Here are the top 4 must-have recipes you can make by using 505 green chile.
- 505 Green Chile Enchiladas
- 1 Garlic Rotisserie Chicken (skin removed)
- 2 breasts diced
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 small chopped Red Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 can Black Beans ( both drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Style Cheese, divided
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- Himalayan Pink Salt (as per taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (as per taste)
- 1/2 cup Green Chile Salsa
- 1 16 oz jar Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortillas (fajita style)
- Optional Toppings: sliced serrano pepper, avocado slices, fresh cilantro, sour cream, red onion, diced tomato, and shredded lettuce.
These Southwest-style chicken enchiladas have an amazing flavor that takes less than an hour to cook. It’s an easy-to-make recipe that can be cooked with or without dairy-free cheese. Here’s the recipe!
- Preheat the oven at 375°F. and add a layer of Southwest Enchilada Sauce for coating.
- Next, heal the oil over medium heat and add onions and garlic to it. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, until it turns soft. Add corn, beans, and chicken and coat the mixture with cumin, chili powder, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Keep stirring until it blends nicely.
- Add 505 Southwest Salsa, 1/4 cup 505SW Enchilada Sauce, and 1/2 cup of cheese while mixing
- Microwave the tortillas for about 15 to 20 seconds. Further, fill each tortilla with one and half of the mixture, roll, and add to the pan.
- Add more 505SW Enchilada Sauce to it and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake it for about 23-25 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Add your favorite toppings to the enchiladas.
- Voila, your enchiladas are ready to serve!
- Green Chile Burrito For Breakfast
- 5 oz. Ground Chorizo
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- ½ Cup 505 Green Chile
- Toppings of your choice like sour cream, avocado
- 1 Large Flour Tortilla
Did you say ‘an easy to make mouth-watering breakfast’? We’ve got you covered. Here’s the recipe for the ultimate burrito breakfast feast!
- Heat skillet on medium flame and add chorizo to it. Cook until it turns brown and then set chorizo aside with a slotted spoon.
- Drain most fat leaving a little to cook eggs in the pan.
- Cook them until you get the needed consistency and then set the eggs aside.
- Drain and rinse black beans and set them aside too.
- Take the large tortilla and add scrambled eggs inside it. Place black beans on top of it.
- Layer chorizo on top of the eggs and beans.
- Sprinkle 505 Green Chile on top and fold the tortilla into your burrito.
- Heat the iron skillet on medium flame and place the burrito into the pan.
- Let it sit inside for 1-2 minutes until it shows a golden brown color
- Flip it over and repeat.
- Remove the skillet and add burrito with more 505 Green Chile.
- Top it with your favorite toppings like sour cream or avocado.
- Crockpot Chicken Breast
One of the simplest and yummiest recipes that you can cook using the green chile enchilada sauce is
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts (skinless and frozen)
- Green chile enchilada sauce (1 Can)
- Cream Of Chicken Soup (1 Can)
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Pour enchilada sauce and soup in a crackpot.
- Keep blending with a whisk.
- Add frozen chicken breasts to the mixture.
- Further, add some sauce from the top for the extra flavor.
- Keep cooking it on the low flame until ready.
- Serve it with rice or noodles with melted cheese on top.
- Southwestern 505 Green Chile with Pork Stew
A delicious and spicy stew with a unique Mexican twist. It is apt to give you a warm feel on cold days.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 (14.5 ounces) can chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 505 green chile
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounces) can kidney beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put oil and onion inside a large pot over medium-high heat,
- Saute the onion for about 5 minutes until they turn soft.
- Next, dredge the pork in flour and add it to the pot.
- Keep sauteing until it turns brown.
- Add the potato, broth, 505 green chile, and water to the onion.
- Boil it and then reduce the heat from medium to low.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until potatoes get cooked.
- Add kidney beans, black beans, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it cook for 30 minutes or more.
- Serve it with warm tortillas.
The Final Words
If you’re a cooking enthusiast, you should surely give these recipes a shot. At chilemonster.com, you can get the best quality New Mexico Chile at affordable prices. From Hatch and Lemitar chile to Salsa's, Seasonings, we have everything needed to complete your kitchen. You can also buy bulk products as per the needs of your business.