Are you thinking about making fresh and sizzling hot red chili salsa at home? Well, it is really easy! You just need some fresh tomatoes, garlic, parsley, peppers, and chili flakes for an easy-to-make chili salsa at home.
There are different varieties of chiles available. You can mix and match different dried chiles, be it hot, mild, or somewhere in between to relish a great salsa blend. If you have great eating stuff with you handy, you just need to prepare a fresh red chili salsa at home and you are good to go!
Common Ingredients for Red Chili Salsa
Every salsa you will try is unique in taste and flavor. The reason behind this is every individual based on geographical location try several ingredients. So, yes you can say that there’s no definitive list of homemade salsa ingredients. However, there are some common ingredients and rest your creativity as well as the choice of flavors.
Check out the common list of ingredients you need to make fresh red chili salsa at home.
- Onions (white, red, or green)
- Chili Flakes/Chili Peppers
- Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
If you have all of the above-mentioned ingredients in your kitchen, you are on your way to making fresh and sizzling hot homemade salsas. In case you are bored using these common ingredients in your homemade salsa, well you are free to add some other uncommon ingredients to experiment with your salsa like Jalapeno, roasted vegetables, etc.
Step by Step Guide to Make Red Chili Salsa at Home
Once you are ready with your ingredients, you can start making red chili salsa with fiery chili flakes from Chili Monster. This super easy salsa is prepared with fresh ingredients. Relish the taste of chunky, restaurant-style salsa at home with this recipe.
Follow the step-by-step guide and spice up your evening snacks anytime, anywhere!
Prep Time – 5 to 6 Minutes
Cooking Time – 5 Minutes
Total Time – 10 to 12 Minutes
- Take 2 chopped onions (whited, red, or green as per your choice)
- Take Chili Flakes from Chili Monster/ or you can take 4 Chili Peppers
- 3 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup chopped Parsley
- Boiled Corns
- 2 mashed Tomatoes
- Chopped Garlic
Step 1 – Take mashed tomatoes and chopped onions with a drizzle of oil to stir for 2 to 3 minutes until charred.
Step 2 – Take Jalapeno (If you want to make it too spicy) and chopped garlic. Add lime juice to it and mix it well.
Step 3 – Then, take a bowl and combine both the mixtures and mix it well.
Step 4 – Sprinkle salt and parsley on salsa to taste. You can even adjust the spices as per your taste buds.
Step 5 – Serve your salsa from a bowl.
Red chili salsas are usually served with tortilla chips, French fries. Yep, a great evening or afternoon snack to munch on! But guess what? You can even serve your fresh, homemade salsa with so many snacks and loaves of bread.
Check out the list!
- Nachos/Tortilla Chips – You can go absolute Mexican! Whenever you feel like eating your favorite tortilla chips at home, don’t forget to have your favorite salsa dip as well. Just pour it on your serving plate and relish this Mexican-style popular dish at home.
- Tacos – If you are a die-hard tacos lover, then you must try it with cheese and salsa. Pour your salsa in a squeeze bottle and then spread it over your tacos, or quesadillas. Fresh-made salsa tastes more delectable with sour cheese! A perfect homemade dish?
- Cheese Garlic Bread – Sounds spicy, doesn’t it? How about enjoying your favorite cheese garlic bread with Salsa dip? Delicious and might become your everyday snack too!
- Crock Pot – If you have some leftover salsa in your kitchen, then you can have it with your barbeque chicken. In case, you don’t want to have it as a dip, then you can cook your barbeque chicken with leftover salsa and make it delicious like ever!
Other than these, you can try your salsa with:
- Corn chips
- Large crackers
- Pita bread/Toasted bread
- Toast/Butter toast
- Cooked shrimp
- Cooked Chicken
- Cut vegetables
- Carrot sticks/Celery stalks
- Roll slices
- Wraps and Rolls
To sum it all up, having fresh and spicy salsa is the perfect sauce/dip to have with your favorite chips. We ensure you’ll have a great time having homemade red chili salsa. You can experiment with your red chili salsa mixing and matching with different ingredients all at once.
In case, you are not looking for a spicy dip, then try dried, hot peppers instead of chili flakes. Otherwise, to make it sizzling hot and spicy dip, make sure you add chili flakes from Chile Monster. Currently, they are offering Jillipepper red chili salsa packs of 3 at just $9. Just mix it with other ingredients and your salsa is ready to eat! You can explore their website for more details about their list of products.